Lost City Golf Club is a private golf club with three nine-hole courses that are nestled within the City of Atlantis, between West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach. A William Mitchell design, the golf course is carved throughout a beautiful and inviting community. Each of the 27 holes offers unique scenic views, with an abundance of lakes, mature trees, and exotic birds. The course offers Old Florida charm combined with an updated practice facility and course layouts.
The lounge and dining room are used to host various functions including formal dinners with dancing, outdoor buffets and BBQ's, as well as private member events.
Several Membership options are available. Memberships are open to all residents and non-residents of the City of Atlantis. For more information please email our General Manager or call directly at (561) 966-7600.
27 holes of championship William Mitchell golf
- Some of the most pristine greens in South Florida
- No tee times
- Walking permitted
- Course open 365 days a year
Newly updated practice facility
- Full length driving range with sun awning
- Short game area with 2 practice bunkers
- 7,100 sq. ft. putting green
- Professional golf teaching staff
- Florida upscale-casual clubhouse and dining facilities
- Year-round Member event schedule
- Menís, Womenís and Juniorsí Golf tournaments and training
- Friendliest membership in South Florida
- Two regulation bocce courts
- Two newly installed pickleball courts
- Outdoor patio with fire pit
- Beach Membership at Four Seasons Resort & Spa
- Discount on membership at Lantana Fitness
We have a passion for golf, camaraderie, and the private golf club lifestyle. Play Palm Beach golf in Lake Worth.